The hostels are under the direct control of the Principal who is the ex-officio warden. Each hostel is under the supervision of the warden. The warden will be assisted by the Superintendent and Deputy Wardens.
The hostels and mess committee shall be constituted with the Warden as the President, the Hostel Superintendent, Dy. Wardens and student representatives from the hostels and the messes. The committee shall frame the rules and regulations from time to time for the effective administration of the hostels and messes. Residents are required to adhere to the rules. Ignorance of rules will not be accepted as an excuse. Violation of rules and regulations will be viewed seriously.
- Ragging in any form is not permitted and those who indulge in ragging will be expelled from the institution.
- No female guest will be entertained in the Men's hostel and no male guest entertained in the women's hostel.
- Students should not waste food in the mess.
- Students seeking admission to the hostel have to bring their own lock, bulb, plate and tumbler.
- Cleanliness in the mess and in the living area has to be maintained.
- Students are not allowed to carry the mess utensils or furniture to the living area, disturb the furniture arrangement in the dining halls or cause any damage to the institute property.
- Playing cards or any other form of gambling is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises.
- Students are not permitted to encourage any day scholar / guest to stay with them without the permission of the warden / deputy warden.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- Normally students living in the hostel only are permitted to become regular mess members.
- The hostel deposit paid at the time of admission to the hostel will be refunded only after completion of the course.
- Hostel deposit will not be adjusted against tuition fees or any other college dues.
- Procedure for leaving the hostel permanently.
- Whenever a student wishes to leave the hostel, he / she has to submit an application to the Warden through the Dy. Warden and Hostel Superintendent. Only after getting the approval, the student can leave the hostel.
- While leaving the hostel, the student has to hand over the furniture and electrical fittings to get a clearance certificate from the Dy. Warden.
- At the time of leaving the mess, the student has to sign the Mess Leaving Register.
- Inmates shall not order the hostel employees or interfere in their work. Misconduct of hostel employees shall be reported to the Hostel Superintendent.
- Any violent activity within the hostel and college campus will result in the expulsion of the resident concerned from the hostel.
- Unauthorised screening of any film or video or CD anywhere within the hostel premises is totally forbidden.
- Hostel facility is extended to an outstation student to pursue the study in a comfortable atmosphere. Therefore, any resident staying in the room during the working hours of the college without valid reasons will be expelled from the hostel.
- The above rules and regulations are not exhaustive. The hostel authorities are empowered to bring in new rules and regulations without any notice as and when the situation warrants.
- All the residents of the hostels are expected to know and be aware of all the rules and regulations pertaining to the hostel. Pleading ignorance of rules and regulations at any stage will not be accepted.
- The study hour in all the hostels is between 8.30 pm and 10.30 pm.
- Students leaving the hostel for holidays and other activities should get permission from the Deputy Warden in the outpass. The details of the outpass should be entered in the register kept at the college entrance gate. On return, the outpass should be handed over to the security personnel at the entrance gate.
- No day scholar will be allowed to enter the hostel premises.